Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shut up ! A quiet environment to mourn for my math please?

Actually I'm having the first test of Form 6 this coming Wednesday. But what I do now is sitting in front of the computer and surf the internet. What am I doing actually? I also don't know.

And my mother keeps on telling me that she will stop the Strmyx(dunno how to spell laa) service if I get a lousy result in the exam. I already can feel that my mathematics is going to fail just because someone isn't doing her job properly, and in the end, the one suffer is me. Still I haven't tell her that I only get 1 mark out of the 27 marks for the paper 1 and 1 out of ten marks of paper 2.Imagine, what my mom gonna' do if I let her know my result. I got so fed up at my math! And this all because of that fellow!

What kind of human being is that? If you did not do the work, you better don't take the salary. What is the purpose of paying you money? What kind of teacher is that? We don't hire you to read us all the examples in the book. We are not blind as you can see. We have eyes and able to read on our own. That's not teaching.That's reading.

And plus, the recent Thursday was really driving me crazy! I tried to hear what she's teaching though I know she's not, but there's some freaking annoying who seemed to just lose their brain, standing outside near the window and shouting a name. What the hell?!

Hello? First, if your friends are targeting a girl, this isn't the way to help him.

Second, the one sitting closest to the window is me, and the one who feel noisy the most is me! And the FRIEND NEAREST TO ME feel the same thing also!

And if you are sending some kind of love code, you know, like Morse code, knocking the board which is just a few cm behind us, please just save your effort cause' we know nothing about Morse code. Therefore we cannot 'decode' it. When i say we, it includes the one sitting next to me!

If you have brain, i mean really have one, you will stop doing that after all. At that moment i just felt like wanna' raise my hand and said: Miss Lee,i can't hear you cause' someone is making noise! For sure you all will be a dead meat!

Besides,if you really want to let her know your feeling, speak to her.Why you have to go such a long way and making so much 小动作behind her back. She's not a nasty girl who will talk back to you badly.

3 comments:

  1. I hate that vegetable cake~~~~
    T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. every normal human being will do the same thing as you rickkye

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...no need see her anymore...cheers 4 our victory!!!

    ReplyDelete