Thursday, September 24, 2009

Soooo...let me down!

I just finished downloaded Paramore ``Brand New Eyes". So fast right? Their albums will only be available on the market this 29th of September, but i have already listen to all their new songs.

Yeah yeah I know I know I am the worst paramore's fan ever in this world. Cant blame me dude, it isnt likely to be appear in this country and even it is(i think it would take years to finally put my hands on their album) i am not so rich to buy the original one.

But after listening to the very much awaiting songs since I found out about their new coming album, i was just like having my heart broken.Ouch...Is that my paramore?

Their songs...I felt like rejected by their songs whereas before this I used to live in their songs...Is it their songs that rejecting me or I am the one who rejecting their songs?

They seems to have transformed into another new band comer which is totally stranger to me. They are no longer powerful and lively that i want as in the previous album `Riot'. According to several album reviews on the internet, Paramore is said to have grown up in this albums. Yeah in the writing of lyrics, Hayley really showed her maturity.

Is this the outcome resulted from a band which had had internal argues and affairs that took place between the team members after the fame through the twilight song decode, breaking the band into pieces, and now leaving the scars on it although they somehow finally find a way to put all the things behind and rejoined as a band?

Scars that will not fade away...Hayley's lyric in Emergency haha.

Out of all the songs in Brand New Eyes, the songs that can carry on their survival in my mp4 are Where The Lines Overlap, Ignorant, Playing God and Careful.The rest i am going to delete them. Hey, i have been quite lenient to them by including the other three on my list together with WTLO. If you have free time but you have no idea how to spend it I strongly recommend you to go to youtube and listen to WTLO. I think it's the best of the Brand New Eyes.

Maybe after producing this album they can take a break and be away from the music industry? This is to help them to gain back their...hmm...what should i say...power of creativity in making great songs again?

In the looking and finding of paramore songs in youtube, i saw someone posted a comment which sound like this: `` I have the cd. It's shit." I hate to say this, but I have to agree with her(Okay paramore fans prepare your knives). Billboard rated this album 81% out of 100%. Actually it's quite high for me...They really fail it, or maybe my expectation is too high?

Perhaps it's time for me to look for another band? Don't worry I'll still be with the band but to focus a little bit more on the other one. Hey Monday?

I am glad to still have critics and opinions towards Paramore'songs, it proves that I am not an extremist crazy phycho fans who would thumbs up for everything their idols did.Hey look I still have my sense of judgement working!

No comments:

Post a Comment