Saturday, September 5, 2009

Auntie, the god will curse you!

Today was an angry day.

My sisters in KL got into an car accident this morning. And they were hit by an auntie.

It is the auntie's fault. She gave a signal indicating that she want to turn left into the 'lorong'. My elder sister who was driving the car would like to turn right out of the lorong.

Every driver would do the same thing as my sister. She saw the signal and assumed that that old slut want to turn into the lorong( common sense, that's why we put the signal there), so she turned right. But the slut did not change her direction and went on straight, and crashed into my sister's Kelisa.

Poor Kelisa, the front tyre deformed and the car lost control, then hit the TNB building.

The asshole bitch, at first was very frightened, but after talking to someone on the phone, she turned relax as if nothing happened. And she smugly said that it was my sister fault. My sister told me she was rich.

Then they went to police station and made a report. Supprisingly, the police said that it was my sister fault, because my sister was on the lorong and the jerk was on main road. And my sister was fined RM300. Guess what that little bitch do? She sat on the chair comfortably, and reading a magazine inside the police station.

Later my sisters discovered the reason she could stay so calm and pretend nothing happened. She or her somebody knew somebody working inside the police station. Or we can say her rich family background.

So unfair, isn't it? Just because we were poor, we will always be the wrong one. Just because we did not know somebody inside, we were treated badly.

For me, I hoped God curse her. I hoped one day when her children face the same thing like what she did to my sister, I was there to open my eyes widely, watching and enjoying every moment. You laugh when you do it, and you shall cry when it comes back to you.

God will curse you, auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment