Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hypocrite. I hate'em.

There comes a time, where you finally look through someone.

People are forgetting their stand that they held, that they had affected others with it, at the beginning of dealing with the issue. At the early of the whole thing took place, together they formed a "middle ground" group (can't really apply the word "underground"), to protest against and share their thought towards the issue that they are not happy with.

So, as time went by, they changed their stand, acted completely different towards the issue. The issue that once made them cried like hell, that lighten up the burning fire in their heart and the disguise, elusive, guileful felt that they had, were all vanished in a split of second. In fact, you can now see them laughing and play a fool with the issue!

This is the perspective through a few that remained, like me, still holding to that stand.If you ask me, are you disgust with these people? Yes! Is not about whether you are that mean or acting like a bitch to not call a quit with this issue, but is about " is that easy to forget and, to forgive"?

To compare their early and latest reaction towards the issue, is truly a hyperbola. The one speaking the loudest, all of a suden becoming the softest. But now at least I can see the point where they're coming from.

As for me, I won't be such a hypocrite. I don't mean I'm a big good person, there's time I act too, but definitely not in this case. How can you be nice after you cursed everything about it? That would just make me feel like an Oscar-winner-wanna-be actress.

For me, you won't be so forgetful and forgiveful, unless you wanna use somebody.

No comments:

Post a Comment