Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Physics boys better? really?!

Today is the most ridiculous day in my life.

I really and nearly wanna make a debate with my bio teacher(i still wanna use the word teacher, yeah i'm kiddo, so what?), the moment i heard these words:" The bio presentation is very bad. I think the Physics boys done better than you all." The first thing that strike my mind: Either she's is kidding or she's out of her mind...

I mean come on, seriously?

Does she has any idea how torn our heart is when she say so? I remember me and pei zhen watching each other helplessly and we both just, well, completely speechless. For the first time in my life I learn to be speechless, and thanks a lot to you teacher.

I used to just ignore her words before but today her words are too much.I felt heartbroken and heartache, that she does not see how much effort we put on the presentation. We even used our weekend to gather in Ser's house twice to do group discussion to make it almost perfect.Not to mention difficulty to understand the information we got and choosing the points to be presented. It's not like we going to copy everything from wikipedia and put the whole thing in our slide.

Me, Pei Zhen and Ser(as far as I know in my group that) took it seriously and spent all our time the night before the collocium to practice and we actually memorised our speech, despite that the year-end examination is coming. But it's human nature that we got nervous during the presentation and appeared to tend to rely much on the papers we're holding.

And now she's telling me that the Physics group which does not even have a single proper group discussion, just download the whole slides from internet, and those boys who just read everything accordingly to the screen is a lot hell better than us? THIS IS CRAZY.

It's sad that she feels bad about everything we had done without really see through it.Maybe for her the outcome is everything and the process is nothing. I'm glad that next year we won't be doing anymore bio presentation. I prefer taking chemistry or muet or even pa because the teachers in charge have a better sense of judgement and chemi's teacher does shows her appreciation for students' effort in making the presentation.

For those who is interested in or being selected to do biology presentation, here's my advice: just put everything you copy from internet on the slides and read it when it appears on the screen, plus a little intonation BECAUSE IT LOOKS BRILLIANT FOR OUR BIO TEACHER.

If I were you, I would grab this golden opportunity, after all it's easy and you don't even have to be well-prepared.

God I just getting to lose my interest over biology and sick of Form Six.

3 comments:

  1. Lu~Don't ever get frustrated because of her...
    Maybe she likes one of those boys?
    Not me for sure...==''
    Xin Sheng?Kaka~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya why should i feel frus bcoz of her?

    from inlu

    ReplyDelete
  3. juz can giv u my fullest support from here... all thebest in lu... i know u hav do ur best juz tat the teacher dunno to appreciate only

    ReplyDelete